We at Webby Central serves business with website development, digital marketing and strategy and consulting. Our solutions lie in and around core needs of clients and help them in driving their business growth. At present, we are looking for project strategists
Location: Walpole, New York, Boston
Experience: 3+ Years
Required Skill Set
• Must have bachelor’s degree with technical background
• Master’s degree in Marketing or Management is preferred
• In-depth understanding of Web and Mobile app industry
• Documentation, presentation and great communication skills
• Has an insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things tech, mobile, apps, etc
• Have sound knowledge of online bidding marketplaces.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Meet with potential clients with a senior strategist
• Generate and cultivate outbound opportunities
• Start conversation around project direction and strategy
• Support in deal structuring and contract negotiation
• Work for smooth transition of deals into active projects
• Collaborate with vendors under Webby’s partner program, for requirements with very low budget
• Documenting RFP/RFI responses to support sales
• Manage and improve LMS tools to ease tracking
• Support marketing requests of business acquisition team
• Manage certified partner relationships, vet and onboard new partners in coordination with development team.
If you find this a profile for you, please share your updated profile on email@example.com.
Being a part of Webby Central, you will be entitled to discover numerous scopes and opportunities to grow your career. We provide a true professional environment that helps our employees utilize and grow their skills, and keep their career on the right track. We provide an equal opportunity for our every employee to grow.